Skip to content

Your Ideas for the Library

25 results found

1. JoVE

Hello,
    I am a graduate student at CSUSM in the biology department and came across this wonderful site JoVE, or The Journal of Visualized Experiments, that is full of video journals that describe and show how to carry out experiments in scientific research. The videos on this site would aid in student learning by being able to visualize experiments and protocols as they prepare for labs or learn about experience carried out in the field. As a student who has already gone through my undergrad labs, I can speak for a large group of undergrads when I say the more…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Multiple Book Drop Off Sites

Thank you for all of the services you already provide. Can you consider the possibility of allowing patrons to drop off books that they borrowed through the Circuit or Interlibrary loan at another institution that is part of the Circuit or Interlibrary loan system? This would be SO helpful to those who live far from the campus, but close to another library (i.e.. SDSU, UCSD). I'm certain this would require some cooperation from other sites.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Finals Support

I love the library's longer hours and would love for it to be open even longer during finals week (and the week before when papers/presentations are due) but it would be even better if there was an area for coffee and a snack. The last three weeks of the semester I'm living off of the vending machine because I would lose too much time leaving campus and coming back but have been here hours after everything closed. I always mean to pack something but when you're up late and heading out early, haven't been to the grocery store... just giving…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Finals Weekend

You should have been open longer the weekend before finals

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Uptodate/sage research publications

If the library does not subscribe to Sage Research methods could they?
    http://www.sagepublications.com/

Also, can you subscribe to uptodate? It is the most useful, quick reference database for diseases and disease processes.

Thank you for considering.
    Kimberly Stalnaker RN, BSN (MSN 6 cohort student).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →

Your Ideas for the Library

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base